In just 3 easy steps, this crispy pizza can be your go-to Friday night pizza order.
The ingredient of Pork sausage and ricotta pizzas recipe
- 500g Coles Finest Italian Style Pork Sausages, casings removed
- 2 large pizza bases
- 1/3 cup (95g) tomato pizza sauce
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 200g firm ricotta, crumbled
- 1 tbs rosemary leaves
- u00bd cup (130g) basil pesto
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
The instruction how to make Pork sausage and ricotta pizzas recipe
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Heat a large frying pan over high heat. Add the sausage and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break into lumps, for 5 mins or until golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Place pizza bases on 2 baking trays. Spread evenly with pizza sauce. Divide the onion, zucchini, ricotta and sausage among the pizza bases. Sprinkle with rosemary. Bake, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 12 mins or until bases are golden brown.
- Drizzle pizzas with the pesto and sprinkle with chilli, if using.
Nutritions of Pork sausage and ricotta pizzas recipecalories: 793.241 calories
calories: 52 grams fat
calories: 17 grams saturated fat
calories: 47 grams carbohydrates
calories: 12 grams sugar
calories: 30 grams protein
calories: 1462 milligrams sodium