This tasty sticky chicken ramen is a wonderful weeknight dinner - easy and delicious!
The ingredient of Sticky chicken ramen recipe
- 180g dried ramen or soba noodles
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Fillet
- 4 cups (1L) Coles Japanese Inspired Chicken Ramen Broth
- 1 bunch pak choy, halved lengthways
- 2 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs, soft-boiled, peeled, halved
- Toasted sesame seeds, to serve
- 1 long red chilli, cut into matchsticks
The instruction how to make Sticky chicken ramen recipe
- Cook the noodles in a saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until tender. Drain well.
- Combine the soy sauce, sugar and garlic in a small bowl. Heat the oil in a medium frying pan. Add the chicken and cook for 5 mins each side or until chicken is just cooked through. Add the soy sauce mixture to the pan. Increase the heat to high. Cook, turning the chicken, for 5 mins or until the sauce thickens and chicken is well coated. Transfer to a plate. Cover and set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, place the broth in a medium saucepan. Bring to the boil. Add the noodles and pak choy and cook for 3 mins or until pak choy is tender.
- Divide the broth mixture between serving bowls. Top with chicken and egg. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and chilli, if using, to serve.
Nutritions of Sticky chicken ramen recipecalories: