Come out of your shell to create this Mexican taco meal with a tasty twist, thanks to this fab filling!
The ingredient of Fish tacos with tomato salsa
- 10 (1kg) perch fillets
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 250g grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
- 10 jumbo taco shells
- 100g shredded green cabbage
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Fish tacos with tomato salsa
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Cut each fish fillet into 3. Combine fish, lime rind, lime juice, oil and pepper in a large glass or ceramic dish. Turn fish to coat. Set aside for 5 minutes to let flavours develop. Combine tomato, onion and basil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook fish, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Heat shells following packet directions. Divide cabbage between shells. Top with fish and tomato mixture. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Fish tacos with tomato salsacalories: 341.531 calories
calories: 22 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 13 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 21 grams protein
calories: 77 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 100.34 milligrams sodium