Serve grilled fish fillets with crunchy walnut crumbs and everyone will be asking for more!
The ingredient of Blue-eye with herb walnut crust
- 1 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- 50g flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 eschalots, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup (60ml) walnut oil*
- 6 (about 150g each) blue-eye fillets
The instruction how to make Blue-eye with herb walnut crust
- Preheat the grill to medium and the oven to 180u00b0C. Lightly grease a large baking tray.
- Place the breadcrumbs in a food processor with the parsley, eschalots and garlic. Process to combine, then add the toasted walnuts and pulse briefly. Add the walnut oil and process until just combined - the texture should still be rough and the crumbs moist. Place the blue-eye fillets on the baking tray and spread mixture on top of each piece, pressing down well to make sure the crumbs adhere.
- Place tray under the grill and cook fish for 2 minutes, until crust just starts to turn golden. Transfer tray to oven and bake for 6 minutes. Serve with pan-fried celeriac and salad (see related recipes).
Nutritions of Blue-eye with herb walnut crustfatContent: 301.14 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein
sodiumContent: 147 milligrams cholesterol