Fish fillets are poached to perfection in this creamy coconut soup with a bite.
The ingredient of Green Thai fish curry
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 medium red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Thai green curry paste
- 1 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 270ml can coconut cream
- 750g ling fish fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 115g packet fresh baby corn, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup Roasted carrot (see related recipe)
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 2 cups beansprouts, trimmed
- 4 cups cooked rice, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Sliced long red chilli, to serve
The instruction how to make Green Thai fish curry
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened.
- Add curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add stock and coconut cream. Bring to a simmer. Add fish, corn and carrot. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until fish is just cooked through. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in half the coriander.
- Meanwhile, place sprouts and rice in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium-high (75%) for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking, or until heated through. Stir in remaining coriander. Serve curry with rice, lime wedges and chilli.
Nutritions of Green Thai fish currycalories: 651.036 calories
calories: 24.7 grams fat
calories: 14 grams saturated fat
calories: 54.2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 48.8 grams protein
calories: 86 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1627 milligrams sodium