The ingredient of Pan-fried fish with Thai sauce
- 4 x 200g firm white fish fillets (see note)
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 cup jasmine rice, rinsed
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed
- olive oil cooking spray
The instruction how to make Pan-fried fish with Thai sauce
- Place fish fillets on a shallow plate. Combine sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce and 1 tablespoon lime juice in a jug. Spoon half the sauce over fish and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, if time permits.
- Meanwhile, cook rice following packet directions. Wash broccolini and place, with water clinging, in a snap-lock bag. Twist top to seal. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Pre-heat barbecue plate on medium heat. Lightly spray both sides fish with oil. Barbecue for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until cooked through. Spoon rice onto plates. Top with fish and spoon over remaining sauce. Serve with broccolini.
Nutritions of Pan-fried fish with Thai saucecalories: 439.76 calories
calories: 3.1 grams fat
calories: 0.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 49 grams carbohydrates
calories: 49.5 grams protein
calories: 92 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1701 milligrams sodium