These spicy skewers are deliciously tangy at every mouthful.
The ingredient of Easy beef satay
- 300g beef round steak, cut crossways in thin slices
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ABC kecap manis
- 1 teaspoon Galiko crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Galiko grated ginger
- 1 small fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 250ml can Ayam satay sauce
- Kecap manis, extra, to serve
- 100g baby Asian salad greens
The instruction how to make Easy beef satay
- Thread beef strips onto 16 small bamboo skewers. Combine kecap manis, garlic, ginger, chilli and 1 tablespoon of lime juice. Brush over the beef skewers. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour.
- Heat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat. In batches, cook the skewers for 1 1/2 minutes each side, or until slightly charred. Stir satay sauce in saucepan over low heat until warmed through. Stir in remaining lime juice. Spoon the sauce in a serving dish and drizzle with extra kecap mains. Serve with the beef skewers and Asian salad leaves.
Nutritions of Easy beef sataycalories: 347.267 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 19 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11 grams sugar
calories: 20 grams protein
calories: 78 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1027.8 milligrams sodium