For an effortless meal with maximum flavour try this herb-infused, mustard-crust roast beef.
The ingredient of One-pot herb and garlic-crusted beef with rosemary vegetables
- 60g butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup (70g) wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons hot English mustard (optional)
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1kg Coles Australian Beef Blade Roast
- 500g kent pumpkin, chopped
- 500g baby white potatoes, halved
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch baby carrots, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons rosemary leaves, extra
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make One-pot herb and garlic-crusted beef with rosemary vegetables
- Preheat oven to 180C. Combine the butter, half the oil, combined mustards, thyme, parsley, chopped rosemary and garlic in a small bowl. Season. Spoon the mustard mixture over the beef, pressing firmly to coat.
- Place the pumpkin, potato, onion and carrot in a large baking dish. Drizzle with remaining oil and sprinkle with extra rosemary. Season. Toss to combine. Place the beef on top of the vegetables. Bake for 50 mins for rare or until cooked to your liking (or 1 hour for medium, or 1 hour 10 mins for well done).
- Loosely cover the beef with foil and set aside to rest for 15 mins. Slice the beef and serve with the roasted rosemary vegetables and rocket.
Nutritions of One-pot herb and garlic-crusted beef with rosemary vegetablescalories: