Warm yourself from the inside with this mouth-watering fish and chickpea stew that will leave everyone at the table smiling.
The ingredient of Fish and chickpea stew recipe
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups (500ml) fish stock
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 500g firm white fish fillets, cut into 4cm pieces
- 4 kale leaves, trimmed, chopped
- Finely grated parmesan, to serve
- Sliced Coles Bakery Stone Baked by Laurent Mini White Pane Di Casa* bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Fish and chickpea stew recipe
- Spray a large saucepan with olive oil spray. Place over medium-low heat. Add the onion and carrot and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until soft and golden. Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until aromatic.
- Add the tomato, stock and chickpeas to the onion mixture in the pan. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 mins or until the mixture thickens slightly.
- Add the fish and kale to the pan and simmer for 5 mins or until the fish is just cooked through. Season.
- Divide the stew among serving bowls. Sprinkle with parmesan and serve with the bread.
Nutritions of Fish and chickpea stew recipecalories: 232.308 calories
calories: 4 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 17 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 27 grams protein
calories: 757 milligrams sodium