Brighten up your weeknight dinner using roasted Autumn vegetables and baked ling.
The ingredient of Roast ling with autumn vegetables
- 400g butternut pumpkin, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 leeks (pale part only), thickly sliced
- 8 whole garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup (125ml) olive oil
- 4 x 200g ling fish fillets (or other thick, firm white fish)
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 2 thick slices sourdough bread, crusts removed, roughly torn
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves, plus extra to serve
- 200g portobello mushrooms or other large flat mushrooms, sliced
The instruction how to make Roast ling with autumn vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Place the pumpkin, leek and garlic in a roasting pan. Drizzle with 1/4 cup (60ml) oil, season and toss well to coat.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until pumpkin is slightly tender.
- Meanwhile, drizzle fish with 1 tablespoons oil and sprinkle with lemon zest. In a separate bowl, combine the sourdough with thyme and remaining 2 tablespoons oil.
- Remove the pan from the oven and add the mushroom. Gently toss to combine.
- Place fish on top of the vegetables and top with sourdough crumbs. Return to the oven for 15-20 minutes until the fish is cooked through and sourdough is crisp.
- Divide fish and vegetables among plates, then scatter with thyme to serve.
Nutritions of Roast ling with autumn vegetablescalories: 627.853 calories
calories: 32.8 grams fat
calories: 4.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 43.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5.9 grams sugar
calories: 40.2 grams protein
calories: 32 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 261 milligrams sodium