With a delicious avocado dressing, this creamy salmon cheesecake makes for a perfect lunch or dinner when entertaining.
The ingredient of Thermomix baked salmon cheesecake recipe
- 2 pieces lemon zest (1 x 4 cm)
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 1 sprig fresh dill or parsley, leaves only
- 250g cream cheese
- 200g sour cream
- 300g ricotta
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 370g hot smoked salmon, skin removed, flaked
- 1 avocado, flesh only, cut into cubes
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 spring onion, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 20g baby pickled capers, rinsed and drained
- 20g lemon juice (approx 1/2 lemon)
- 150g water
- Salt, to taste, plus extra for seasoning
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra for seasoning
- 60g mixed baby salad leaves
- 1 cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 4 baby radishes, cut into quarters
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Thermomix baked salmon cheesecake recipe
- Preheat oven to 160C. Line a springform cake tin (23 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
- Place lemon zest into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add spring onions/shallots and dill or parsley and chop 10 sec/speed 9.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, ricotta, eggs, salt and pepper and blend 20 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add salmon and combine 10-15 sec/speed 4, until just combined. Transfer into prepared tin and bake for 45-50 minutes (160u00b0C) until just set (the centre will have a gentle wobble). Turn off heat and allow cake to set in oven (approx. 1u00bd hours or until cooled). Cover cooled cake with plastic wrap and place into refrigerator overnight. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Make Avocado dressing: Place all dressing ingredients, excluding mixed leaves, cucumber, radishes and lemon, into mixing bowl and blend 40 sec/speed 6.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and blend 20 sec/speed 4. Transfer into a serving bowl and refrigerate until needed.
- Remove cheesecake from refrigertaor and allow to come to room temperature.
- Place a bowl onto mixing bowl lid and weigh mixed leaves into it. Add cucumber and radish to bowl with mixed leaves, season with extra salt and pepper. Serve cheesecake at room temperature with lemon wedges, Avocado dressing and salad.
Nutritions of Thermomix baked salmon cheesecake recipecalories: