Try our fish and chips for a meal the whole family will love.
The ingredient of Fish and chips
- 1.25kg desiree potatoes
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup cornflake crumbs
- 4 x 125g pieces boneless white fish
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped capers
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
The instruction how to make Fish and chips
- Cut 1.25kg unpeeled desiree potatoes into 1cm-thick chips. Spray with olive oil and toss with salt. Spread over two trays lined with baking paper. Cook in oven preheated to 220u00b0C for 35-40 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Combine 1/4 cup plain flour, 1 egg with 2 tablespoons milk. Add 3/4 cup cornflake crumbs and coat 4 x 125g pieces boneless white fish in it. Transfer all chips to one tray and place on bottom rack. Reduce oven to 200u00b0C.
- Cook fish on second tray for 12-15 minutes. Combine 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon finely chopped capers, 1 teaspoon lemon rind and 1 tablespoon chopped parsley. Serve the sauce with the fish, chips and a tossed green salad.
Nutritions of Fish and chipsfatContent: