This creamy fettuccine takes just 25 minutes and works with any seafood – try canned tuna for a pantry twist.
The ingredient of Smoked salmon fettuccine with creamy lemon sauce
- 375g Coles Australian Fettuccine
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 150g snow peas, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 300ml light thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish cream
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 185g pkt hot-smoked salmon, flaked
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped dill
The instruction how to make Smoked salmon fettuccine with creamy lemon sauce
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until just al dente. Add the asparagus, snow peas and peas and cook for a further 1 min or until the vegetables are bright green and just tender. Drain the pasta and vegetables well.
- Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the spring onion and cook for 1 min or until spring onion softens. Add the cream and bring to a simmer. Add the mustard, horseradish and lemon juice and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 mins or until sauce thickens slightly.
- Add the pasta mixture, salmon and dill to the sauce in the pan and gently toss to combine. Remove from heat. Season. Sprinkle with lemon zest.
Nutritions of Smoked salmon fettuccine with creamy lemon saucecalories: 610.167 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 11 grams saturated fat
calories: 74 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11 grams sugar
calories: 28 grams protein
calories: 581 milligrams sodium