This recipe is brought to you by the Taste team and Heinz.
The ingredient of Linguine with tomato, fish, capers & basil
- 340g Heinz Gluten Free Linguine
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 anchovies in oil, drained, chopped
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 80ml (1/3 cup) dry white wine
- 400g tin cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbs baby salted capers, rinsed, drained, chopped
- 400g firm white fish fillets, cut into small chunks
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, shredded
The instruction how to make Linguine with tomato, fish, capers & basil
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water, according to packet instructions or until al dente. Drain well and return to pan.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onion, cook stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add garlic, anchovies and chilli, cook stirring for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Add white wine, simmer until reduced by half. Add tomatoes and capers, simmer for 5 minutes. Add fish, simmer gently for 3-4 minutes or until fish is just cooked through (do not overcook).
- Add the tomato mixture to the hot pasta with half the basil, gently toss to combine. Serve garnished with remaining basil.
Nutritions of Linguine with tomato, fish, capers & basilcalories: