The ingredient of Tandoori salmon with cucumber & coconut sambal
- 1 cup (250ml) thick Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons ready-made tandoori paste
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (125g each)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cucumber, peeled and finely diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Ground sweet paprika, to sprinkle
- 1 1/2 cups Basmati rice
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron threads
- Zest and juice of 1 small lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Tandoori salmon with cucumber & coconut sambal
- Mix half the yoghurt with the tandoori paste, coat salmon and set aside.
- To make rice, place rice and saffron in a saucepan of salted water. Bring to the boil and cook for 8 minutes. Drain and toss with rind, juice and coriander.
- Mix remaining yoghurt with garlic, coconut and cucumber. Season to taste.
- In a non-stick frypan, heat oil over high heat and cook salmon for 1-2 minutes on each side until just cooked but still a little rare in the centre.
- Place rice in bowls, top with a piece of salmon and a dollop of coconut sambal sprinkled with paprika.
Nutritions of Tandoori salmon with cucumber & coconut sambalcalories: 752.133 calories
calories: 33 grams fat
calories: 10 grams saturated fat
calories: 72 grams carbohydrates
calories: 40 grams protein
calories: 502.76 milligrams sodium