Heres a super-smart dish that keeps on giving — a delicious meal one night, with leftovers and a recipe for the next night.
The ingredient of Grilled pork steaks with hazelnut and parsley salsa verde
- 600g red rascal potatoes, cut into wedges
- Alfa One rice bran oil cooking spray
- 12 pork leg steaks
- 400g green beans, trimmed
- 2/3 cup finely chopped dry-roasted hazelnuts
- 2/3 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
The instruction how to make Grilled pork steaks with hazelnut and parsley salsa verde
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced. Line 1 large baking tray with baking paper. Place potato on prepared tray. Lightly spray with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast for 30 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, make salsa verde Combine hazelnuts, parsley, oil, vinegar and garlic in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a barbecue plate or chargrill over medium-high heat. Lightly spray pork with oil. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Place beans in a microwave-safe bowl. Add 2 tablespoons cold water. Cover. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 to 2 minutes or until bright green and tender. Drain.
- Serve 8 of the pork steaks and three-quarters of the beans with potato wedges and salsa verde. Cover and refrigerate remaining pork and beans.
Nutritions of Grilled pork steaks with hazelnut and parsley salsa verdecalories: 1075.261 calories
calories: 50 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 20 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 132 grams protein
calories: 329 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 329.37 milligrams sodium