Simply take some sheets of fresh lasagne and create this sensational pizza ravioli meal!
The ingredient of Pizza ravioli bites
- 2 tablespoons pitted kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 25g mozzarella cheese, finely chopped
- 2 slices prosciutto, finely chopped
- 50g fresh ricotta
- 4 fresh lasagne sheets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- Vegetable oil, for shallow-frying
- Baby rocket, to serve
- Lemon halves, to serve
The instruction how to make Pizza ravioli bites
- Place olive, mozzarella, prosciutto and ricotta in a bowl. Season with pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Cut each lasagne sheet lengthways into 3 long strips. Cut each strip in half crossways. Cook pasta, in batches, in a saucepan of boiling, salted water for 30 seconds. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Allow to cool slightly.
- Place 1 piece pasta on a board. Spoon 1/4 teaspoon tomato paste onto one half of pasta. Top with 2 teaspoons ricotta mixture. Fold over pasta to enclose filling. Press edges together to seal. Trim edges. Repeat with remaining pasta and ricotta mixture.
- Place breadcrumbs on a plate. Whisk egg and milk together in a shallow bowl. Dip one ravioli in egg mixture. Coat in breadcrumbs. Place on a plate. Repeat with remaining ravioli, egg mixture and breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook ravioli, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to drain. Serve with rocket and lemon.
Nutritions of Pizza ravioli bitescalories: 71.939 calories
calories: 2 grams fat
calories: 0.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 9.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3.2 grams protein
calories: 11 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 116 milligrams sodium