Keep the family well-fed with this easy to make and quick to eat winter main thats big on flavour.
The ingredient of Zucchini and broccoli soup recipe
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 leek, pale section only, thickly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 zucchini, ends trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 1 head broccoli, florets and stems coarsely chopped
- 1 brushed potato, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 4 cups (1L) chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thickened cream
- Zucchini noodles, to serve
- Flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
- Chopped chives, to serve
The instruction how to make Zucchini and broccoli soup recipe
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the leek and garlic and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until leek softens. Add the zucchini, broccoli, potato and stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 mins or until broccoli stems are very tender.
- Add the peas and cream and cook for 2 mins or until heated through. Remove from heat. Cool slightly. Use a stick blender to blend until smooth. Season. 3. Divide the soup among serving bowls. Top with zucchini noodles. Sprinkle with parsley and chives and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Zucchini and broccoli soup recipefatContent: